How To Enchilada Stuffed Shells

So I have seen taco stuffed shells allllll over the internet and Pinterest and they looked awesome!!  Except for one thing they all use cream cheese.  Now my family loves cream cheese on bagels and in cheesecake and stuff like that but we don’t like cream cheese in savory fillings for enchiladas or lasagnas.  So I started thinking of what we do like in our enchiladas so I could mimic it in these pasta shells and it came out awesome!!  I would have loved to add corn and black beans but then I would have a riot on my hands from the picky eaters so I left those out.  You can certainly add them in or add anything in you like, add jalapenos or green chiles or even kidney beans would be great here.

Ingredients


Box of Pasta Shells (stuffing size) Boiled to al dente and cooled

2 Pounds Hamburger browned, drained (seasoned with taco seasoning optional)

Large Can Refried Beans

8 oz Block of Colby Jack Cheese (shredded)

8 oz Block of Pepperjack Cheese (shredded)

2 Cans Enchilada Sauce

Scallions chopped
See more here

You should also see :

How To Oven Hot Dogs 
How To Italian Wonderpot 
How to Sourdough English Muffins
 
How Sweet and Spicy Chicken Bacon Wraps 
How To Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment