How To Broccoli Bites for Kids

File this under the Onion Soup Mix Recipe category, though there is no Lipton onion soup mix in site.

I may even serve these at my next dinner party, they were that good!

While babysitting for my 6 year old picky eater niece, I had to come up with a good lunch that would be fun for the two of us to make together.


She is not a big broccoli fan (or any vegetable fan), but I told her we would add melted gooey cheese and form the patties with our hands. She was sold.

Please don't laugh when you read this recipe, it is terrific and easy.
This would be a great vegetarian dinner along with a soup or salad.

I made it my own by adding homemade breadcrumbs and fresh chopped steamed broccoli along with lowfat mozzarella cheese mixed with the cheddar.
See more here

You should also see :

DIY Garden Hanging Bed
How to Here’s the full, fire pit
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Brown Rice...
How to oven-Fried Green Tomatoes
How to homemade Apple Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment